- Writing mask letters in the puzzle mask editor is now easier and more obvious. We now include a "Write" control specifically for this purpose.
- Added an "Update Word List..." in the mask editor which will synchronize your changes from the puzzle mask editor to the main word list. This allows you to build puzzle manually much easier than before. Here's the basic synchronization rules: 1. If the word is only in the mask it will add it to the word list and the puzzle grid 2. If the word is in both the word list and the mask, but not yet in the puzzle grid, it will add it to the puzzle grid 3. If the word is only in the word list, and the word doesn't have a clue specified it will be removed. (this rule doesn't apply for word search puzzles) 4. If the word is only in the word list, and the word does have a clue specified you can optionally remove it. You can manually override the synchronization actions of any of the above. You can also specify clues for any words. This is great for when adding new words via the mask editor. Words that don't fit any of the rules above are not altered.
- Pressing the new "Update Puzzle" button will also cause Crossword Forge to run a check to see if islands are necessary for the given puzzle. If so, Crossword Forge will warn you. It also provides a way for you to easily turn on "puzzle islands" from within the warning dialog.
- Added Irish Gaelic as a built-in language.
- Other minor improvements added.
We have 3 answers for this clue.
This program helps you make crossword and word search puzzles from your own word lists.
Date Name Success Rate; Regcure 3.0.2 License Key
Check out the latest, Will and His Happy Hamstars! –
Crossword Forge 7.0.4 License Key – fangeload.Com